In the waiting room waiting to see the doctor. Time for physical, it may be difficult to explain the bruises on my bottom. Hope he will buy “the I fell down excuse.”
My mentor is now requiring me to make posts about punishments I have received, partly to keep a record of punishments given like a digital punishment book, and partly to shame and embarrass me. So here’s my first entry
Punishment entry for Sunday, June 16, 2013
I had a job interview at a clinical lab for a data gathering specialist position. It was at Saturday, June 15 at 1 PM. The job offered much higher pay good benefits and flexible hours. However I felt very insecure about the interview and instead of going I found it easier to avoid the situation and not go, telling my mentor that I had gone. I was not trying to deceive him, I just did not want to explain myself and how my nerves got the best of me. After he started questioning me about the details my story fell apart and I confessed that I had not gone.
1. On Saturday I was grounded with the bedtime at 8:30 PM and was only allowed to wear my punishment dress until his arrival Sunday afternoon.
2. On my mentors arrival around 2 PM I had to contemplate my decisions by facing the wall with my hands on my head holding a piece of paper to the wall with my nose for two hours. My dress was raised exposing my bottom and I could not talk or move for any reason. If I let the paper fall 15 minutes would be added to my time for each time it fell.
3. I had to remove my dress and lay over his lap naked where I was given a 10 minute spanking with a wooden paddle with no warm-up or breaks.
4. For the next two weeks I have to stand facing the wall for one hour a day.
5. I had to write this punishment notice and ask others if there was any other punishment I deserved or if this was sufficient.
We talked quite a bit about my anxiety issues and my low self-esteem. He comforted me and reassured me that I was still loved, and forgiven.
Thank you for reading this, and if you would like to help in my punishment you can send punishment suggestions to my e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or to my tumbler address which I will have to share on tumbler and twitter. Also I have to answer any questions honestly, no matter what the question is.
Any replies will be posted by Sunday, June 23, 2013 if any are received.